As Obama stood in the White House Rose Garden and outlined the plan, Neil Munro, a reporter with a conservative website, shouted, "Why do you favor foreigners over American workers?" Based on his colleagues' reaction, one would have thought he'd thrown a shoe at the President. Reporters and...
That doesn't matter, though...He, being a democrat, will say or do anything - ANYTHING - to achieve whatever end he desires. The sad thing is this: This type, shoddy, pollitics has been going on for years and the American public has yet to put a stop to it! That could be rectified, if WE THE PEOPLE refused to vote for candidates, whose platform is obviously made of fabrication!
Last week, a "right-wing activist" (according to Michael Eric Dyson, guest-hosting for Ed Schultz on MSNBC) interrupted President Barack Obama as he explained his executive order that bars deportation for at least 800,000 illegal aliens who came to America -- "brought to this country by their parents" -- before the age of 16.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 6 hours ago