As Obama stood in the White House Rose Garden and outlined the plan, Neil Munro, a reporter with a conservative website, shouted, "Why do you favor foreigners over American workers?" Based on his colleagues' reaction, one would have thought he'd thrown a shoe at the President. Reporters and...
For just about all my adult life, I've seen "racist" attached to some white person. Never has some-one accused a black person of being racist, though they're the ones, who utilize that insult, much the same as the non-Christians demand, "Judge not.." - in order to get their way or to continue doing whatever is offensive to anyone else. Let's see: Obama is half-American, half-African. He is not, in the sense of having ancestors, who were slaves, African-American, though. He did, however, lie to all the world about being a black man, when, in reality, he was slapping the faces of his WHITE grandparents, with whom he lived after his mom's death.
Last week, a "right-wing activist" (according to Michael Eric Dyson, guest-hosting for Ed Schultz on MSNBC) interrupted President Barack Obama as he explained his executive order that bars deportation for at least 800,000 illegal aliens who came to America -- "brought to this country by their parents" -- before the age of 16.
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 17 mins ago
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 57 mins ago
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 3 hours ago