The Court has allotted six hours for arguments, and while it doesn’t seem like much time for such a contentious and crucial issue, bear in mind that the court typically grants a case just one hour. This is the...
Common sense would (actually, SHOULD) show you that your premiums will increase, naturally, with inflation. ObamaCare (actually Obama couldn't care less) makes it much, much worse.....And Bush didn't act like he'd solved the problem...O'bumble acts like he's changed water into wine (or, should I say, water into oil).
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), or Obamacare, is off to the Supreme Court for a three-day marathon of oral arguments. Lawyers representing the federal government will attempt to prove the law’s constitutionality; those representing private individuals, the National Federation of Independent Business, and most prominently, 26 states, will argue that PPACA violates the supreme law of the land.
- MNSure asks for additional $12.5 million to fix website and call center Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- Federal committee devising new dietary guidelines based on… climate change Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- National Journal: Loss in HHS contraception mandate case would “restrict access” for women Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Business groups “blindsided” by Obama overtime redefinition Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago