One of the great ironies of the gun control debate is that everyone who calls for gun control still wants a man with a gun protecting him. Every governor in America has armed security. You have to go through a metal detector guarded by men with guns to get into the Capitol building. Barack Obama has hundreds of Secret Service agents carrying fully automatic weapons who protect his safety. Even run-of-the-mill Democrats who want to take guns away from everyone else will unhesitatingly pick up the phone and call the police if they feel threatened -- so that a man...
Don't you find it strange that none of these liberal gun-grabbers said a thing, when Reagan was shot? and that their only goal is to make a lily-livered-liberal president look good, in removing our right to bear arms. Also, isn't it strange that they don't know enough about the law to realize that Obama cannot, singlehandedly change the U.S. Constitution so, for all his rhetoric and acting like his word is the law of the land, THEY don't realize he's a mere mortal because the Constitution is above him? He may have stolen the White House (by finding enough idiots to believe his rhetoric), he may have used the power of his office to shut down America's hopes of becoming independent of foreign oil and he may have driven trhe National Deb
- FDA set to regulate e-cigs — and cigars, pipe tobacco Ed Morrissey 17 minutes ago
- Five dead in Ukraine clashes as Obama warns on sanctions Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 12 hours ago