Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Networker provides ample proof that the 2 separate Americas can not talk to each other any longer. Michele Malkin has more brain power in her left middle finger than the total brainpower that Networker possesses, and yet Networker calls Michele's article "stupid" not once but twice ? Insults from the left, gloating by the left, and a dearth of intellectual capacity from the left all contribute to this breakdown in communications between the 2 separate Americas. If you were a betting person,... which of these 2 separate Americas could survive alone without the other ? Go Figure that one out Networker while you're sipping on your free soup kitchen tea. REMEMBER BENGHAZI !!
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 5 hours ago