President Obama rehashed many familiar themes this evening, calling on Congress to act on a host of issues -- and vowing to take unilateral executive action if they fail to sufficiently address his priorities. A few passages were newsworthy: Obama denounced the looming sequester cuts, voiced support for "modest" Medicare reforms, called for another stimulus, resurrected cap and trade, pushed comprehensive immigration reform, backed a national hike in the minimum wage, announced another major troop draw-down in Afghanistan, and insisted that Congress allow up-or-down votes on a series of gun control measures. As is his habit, the president was...
Adolf Obama, the yellow-belly, snorting, dog-eating, communist, Nazi-Pig.
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 38 minutes ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago