President Obama rehashed many familiar themes this evening, calling on Congress to act on a host of issues -- and vowing to take unilateral executive action if they fail to sufficiently address his priorities. A few passages were newsworthy: Obama denounced the looming sequester cuts, voiced support for "modest" Medicare reforms, called for another stimulus, resurrected cap and trade, pushed comprehensive immigration reform, backed a national hike in the minimum wage, announced another major troop draw-down in Afghanistan, and insisted that Congress allow up-or-down votes on a series of gun control measures. As is his habit, the president was...
Obozo, the first Kenyan to be allowed in the Oval Office, after Obozo caused the murders in Benghazi was he impeached, nope. After Obozo given ' aid & comfort ' to our enemies in Egypt, was he impeached, nope. After Obozo gave assault weapons to the drug cartels in Mexico, was he impeached, nope. also i heard that Obozo is not a U.S. citizen according to E-Verify. i wonder if Obozo sill using the stolen Connecticut Social Security # 042-68-4425.
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago