President Obama rehashed many familiar themes this evening, calling on Congress to act on a host of issues -- and vowing to take unilateral executive action if they fail to sufficiently address his priorities. A few passages were newsworthy: Obama denounced the looming sequester cuts, voiced support for "modest" Medicare reforms, called for another stimulus, resurrected cap and trade, pushed comprehensive immigration reform, backed a national hike in the minimum wage, announced another major troop draw-down in Afghanistan, and insisted that Congress allow up-or-down votes on a series of gun control measures. As is his habit, the president was...
Obozo, the first Kenyan to be allowed in the Oval Office, after Obozo caused the murders in Benghazi was he impeached, nope. After Obozo given ' aid & comfort ' to our enemies in Egypt, was he impeached, nope. After Obozo gave assault weapons to the drug cartels in Mexico, was he impeached, nope. also i heard that Obozo is not a U.S. citizen according to E-Verify. i wonder if Obozo sill using the stolen Connecticut Social Security # 042-68-4425.
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 26 mins ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 57 mins ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Shaheen approves of Obama except when she doesn’t Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago