Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
in the JFK assassination Oswald was not the shooter, he was a scapegoat within a conspiracy, Oswald said he didn't shoot the President, i believe him. don't know who shot JFK, but Oswald was not the shooter.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 13 hours ago