For the past two months we've been hearing from progressives and certain politicians like Chuck Schumer that groups like the NRA and gun owners sit on the "fringe" of American society. Considering there are an estimated 60-90 million gun owners in America, that argument hardly holds water, but that hasn't stopped the media from reporting it. We saw MSNBC's Toure essentially say he thinks law abiding gun owners should be treated like sex offenders after The Journal News published the names, addresses and a detailed map of where gun permit holders living in Westchester County, New York. We've seen CNN...
earlier today, i saw a picture above; of the dog eating, snorting, Baby-Killer, aiming a shotgun, that was really scary, seeing the dog eating, snorting, Baby-Killer with a gun. i heard he was aiming that shotgun at a dog named Skeet.WHY is a dog eating, cocaine snorting, Baby-Killer allowed to have a shotgun ?????????
- American super-patriot to Putin: Russia doesn’t conduct mass surveillance like the U.S. does, right? Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Video: Old recording reveals GOP governor questioned policy, used salty language Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Fox poll: 61% thinks Obama lies on important matters Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Alabama widows kicked off of insurance because of ObamaCare Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago