During a recent public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut about gun violence, the same hearing where the Sandy Hook father explained why his daughter is safer at home where he can protect her with firearms than at school, legal immigrant Henson Ong argued against gun control legislation being proposed in the state. Ong cited American history, the Los Angeles riots of the 1990s and tyranny overseas as examples as to why the Second Amendment is needed. He also pointed out that the United States has a long history of gun ownership ranging from high school rifle teams to hunting, yet...
after the so-called Sandy Hook shooting, Emilie Parker had her picture taken with Obama, Praise the Lord, Emilie Parker has risen from the dead, isn't that wonderful. //www.henrymakow.com/is-this-deceased-emilie-parker.html //www.henrymakow.com/is-this-deceased-emilie-parker.html //www.henrymakow.com/is-this-deceased-emilie-parker.html
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 28 minutes ago
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The encore ObamaCare victory lap after the not-a-deadline-extension Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor: Obama and I totally had an angry conversation about immigration yesterday Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- America’s new labor battle: SEIU versus … Media Matters Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago