During a recent public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut about gun violence, the same hearing where the Sandy Hook father explained why his daughter is safer at home where he can protect her with firearms than at school, legal immigrant Henson Ong argued against gun control legislation being proposed in the state. Ong cited American history, the Los Angeles riots of the 1990s and tyranny overseas as examples as to why the Second Amendment is needed. He also pointed out that the United States has a long history of gun ownership ranging from high school rifle teams to hunting, yet...
after the so-called Sandy Hook shooting, Emilie Parker had her picture taken with Obama, Praise the Lord, Emilie Parker has risen from the dead, isn't that wonderful. //www.henrymakow.com/is-this-deceased-emilie-parker.html //www.henrymakow.com/is-this-deceased-emilie-parker.html //www.henrymakow.com/is-this-deceased-emilie-parker.html
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago