During a recent public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut about gun violence, the same hearing where the Sandy Hook father explained why his daughter is safer at home where he can protect her with firearms than at school, legal immigrant Henson Ong argued against gun control legislation being proposed in the state. Ong cited American history, the Los Angeles riots of the 1990s and tyranny overseas as examples as to why the Second Amendment is needed. He also pointed out that the United States has a long history of gun ownership ranging from high school rifle teams to hunting, yet...
after the so-called Sandy Hook shooting, Emilie Parker had her picture taken with Obama, Praise the Lord, Emilie Parker has risen from the dead, isn't that wonderful. //www.henrymakow.com/is-this-deceased-emilie-parker.html //www.henrymakow.com/is-this-deceased-emilie-parker.html //www.henrymakow.com/is-this-deceased-emilie-parker.html
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago