“This isn’t a story about black people— it’s a story about the Left’s agenda to patronize blacks and lie to everyone else.”
She's given you eight New York Times Bestsellers and now Ann Coulter is back with another heavy hitter bound to make liberals scream racism louder than they ever have before as she exposes how the 2012 Obama campaign is going to "inspire the greatest racial guilt-mongering of all time" in her upcoming book, Mugged: Racial Demagoguery From the Seventies to Obama, is set for debut on October 2.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 6 hours ago