I Like Gary Johnson

Gary1206 Wrote: Sep 19, 2012 7:54 AM
Thane, So how did we/it get this way?
They're not incompetent. CC I don't blame you; the average American can't/won't see it, can't believe it or get their head around it: The One wants us knocked down a peg or two. Our current situation is no accident.
Thanks from all of us that read these replies. So true.

The 20 Best Quotes From Ayn Rand

Gary1206 Wrote: Jul 20, 2012 4:21 PM
This is so typical; we'll destroy a messenger because we disagree with just one of their beliefs and discount the whole message. You'll never see this on the 'other" side; their champions are flawed yet the rally around them and the cause is advanced. Shut up and let her message of freedom, personal responsibility and anti-serfdom flow over you and those around you.

That Terrible 'Ted' Movie

Gary1206 Wrote: Jul 06, 2012 7:51 AM
Guess I'll get flamed here but it was pretty funny in a crude way...sorry, not all comedy is Nora Ephron, Hugh Grant or Sandra Bullock. I don't usually like these type films so good for Seth. It's not a date movie rather a guy movie. Ted (McFarlane) has some funny asides you have to listen for and think about. Please don't tell me Ted and my enjoyment of it is the reason a culture is dying. And BTW - I'm not a troll nor paid to write this.

7 Examples of People Who Are Not Victims

Gary1206 Wrote: Jun 19, 2012 10:25 AM
John, Pt. 7 nails it! Thanks.

Republican Surrenderists for Obamacare

Gary1206 Wrote: Jun 13, 2012 8:06 AM
OK, DHE, why stop at 26 years old; why stop at 31? Where does it end? Of course, it never ends. How do you know that "many Americans, even conservatives, like those three provisions. They don't seem to care how they are paid for (or not)." is a fact? Just questions; don't flame me.

Republican Surrenderists for Obamacare

Gary1206 Wrote: Jun 13, 2012 8:03 AM
And what again is the difference between Dems and Republicans?
Larrry, Sorry, didn't read your piece but will be glad to answer your question: NO. Regards, GaryC.
Larry, Keep up the good work! It's great to hear stories like this. May you and your wife remain injury free while you keep on runnin. Regards, Gary