You, like most liberals, want to confuse immigrants with those that are infiltrating our country illegally. There are millions of people waiting in line to come to this country through our legal immigration system. I used to hire non-citizens in the 90's. I had to sponsor an employee after first putting a job in the newspaper with the rate of pay listed. If no one took the job in two weeks, I could sponsor a non citizen to fill that position for the listed wage with an obligation to keep him employed for the duration of his visa. I had one employee that provided false ID. It was discovered that his ID was forged. I was fined $1200, plus had to pay $2k transportation cost to send him back to Mexico. When did that change?
Latinos are religious, morally conservative and tend disproportionately to join the military. They also tend to be hard working and entrepreneurial. Do we really have too many of them?
Do we really want to pack them up, forcibly, by the millions in the greatest forced migration in human history? How many are there, 15, maybe 20 million? No one has ever moved 15 million people against their will. No one has ever moved half that many without concentration camps, forced marches of one form or another and mass death through plague.
If there’s another way to do it, please...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago