In response to:
The Arabs carried the cost of Gulf War I, but we were stuck with the occupation and reconstruction costs involved in finishing the job in Gulf War II, the Invasion of Iraq. We are not Saudi Arabia's mercenary force. We have not strategic interest in the Syrian Civil War. Let them spill their own blood, not just pay the tab after we do the heavy lifting and also get blamed for everything that will inevitably go wrong in the future.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 12 hours ago