In response to:
The Arabs carried the cost of Gulf War I, but we were stuck with the occupation and reconstruction costs involved in finishing the job in Gulf War II, the Invasion of Iraq. We are not Saudi Arabia's mercenary force. We have not strategic interest in the Syrian Civil War. Let them spill their own blood, not just pay the tab after we do the heavy lifting and also get blamed for everything that will inevitably go wrong in the future.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 9 hours ago