In response to:
I am not certain the reporter got Verizon's position right. Is Verizon really trying to limit their users to only sites that are willing to pay Verizon for the traffic? This sounds insane. If correct, Verizon is committing business suicide. They do not have that much of a monopoly yet and I cannot imagine web site owners paying them to let users have access. Steering users to sites is often paid for but preventing access is a another story.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago