As the plot unfolds, we're told Brian was raised Catholic, and as he sits in a pew and looks around at religious pictures, he cracks gay jokes in his mind. He sees the Apostles:...
Empty Caveat... Our universe comprises three dimensions... rather than any other which if existent would foreclose there being a universe comprising matter and instead space would comprise pure energy within a multidimensional one that is any number other than three dimensions. Other type universes theorized to exist but not observationally confirmed would have no life... nor stars, galaxies and planets. In addition many of them may have too much, too little or no gravity and for those reasons alone if even able to form matter from pure energy from their inception... as in our case... formation of stars, galaxies and planets in addition to life yielding intelligence is foreclosed.
NBC's sitcom "The New Normal" isn't just trying to remake society for the Gay Left. It's trying to remake Christianity, which is to say, destroy it. For its October 22 episode, "The Godparent Trap," NBC ran promos with the gay character Brian in the confessional, and the priest sneering, "If you're not going to take this seriously, I'm going to go back to playing Angry Birds."
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 10 minutes ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 50 minutes ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 3 hours ago