As the plot unfolds, we're told Brian was raised Catholic, and as he sits in a pew and looks around at religious pictures, he cracks gay jokes in his mind. He sees the Apostles:...
WHAT "NEW NORMAL".... REGARDING HOMOSEXUALITY?? It is only because the set of genes that when caused to be expressed for yet unknown reasons thus compelling homosexual lust having been not yet discovered among the half of all genes to date that have yet to be purposed is why some people still believe homosexualism is based instead on persuasion rather than genetics. Within a decade or two those genes that compel homosexual lust will be discovered... and then purged or otherwise caused to no longer express. So doing either of these will eliminate homosexualism within humans for all remaining time... a good and worthy thing to do for all of future humanity.
NBC's sitcom "The New Normal" isn't just trying to remake society for the Gay Left. It's trying to remake Christianity, which is to say, destroy it. For its October 22 episode, "The Godparent Trap," NBC ran promos with the gay character Brian in the confessional, and the priest sneering, "If you're not going to take this seriously, I'm going to go back to playing Angry Birds."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 6 hours ago