Brush away all the rhetoric, all the vitriol, all the divisiveness from the presidential campaign. To most Americans, only one thing matters — the economy. Four years into Barack Obama’s presidency, economic growth is sputtering. Family incomes are down. Poverty is up. Business owners are reluctant to assume risk in the face of unending uncertainty. Many are holding on by their fingernails, desperate for signs of...
EMPTY CHAIR IN COLLEGE .... RESULTS IN AN EMPTY CHAIR IN WHITE HOUSE (Eastwood got it right) FOURRRR !! Our 'president' would rather.. quietly.. go golfing to far removed distant locales aboard 10,000 dollar per hour Air Force One (a 600 million dollar aircraft) accompanied by fighter escorts costing an equal amount per hour than spend any time applying the learned advice of two renowned economic scholars... Summers of Harvard and Goolsby of the University of Chicago. Obama, America's first (and hopefully last) affirmative action 'president' refuses to apply their learned advice realizing that if such would lose him votes for reelection even though by now that such would have halved the National Debt and yearly deficit.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 9 hours ago