Brush away all the rhetoric, all the vitriol, all the divisiveness from the presidential campaign. To most Americans, only one thing matters — the economy. Four years into Barack Obama’s presidency, economic growth is sputtering. Family incomes are down. Poverty is up. Business owners are reluctant to assume risk in the face of unending uncertainty. Many are holding on by their fingernails, desperate for signs of...
EMPTY CHAIR IN COLLEGE .... RESULTS IN AN EMPTY CHAIR IN WHITE HOUSE (Eastwood got it right) FOURRRR !! Our 'president' would rather.. quietly.. go golfing to far removed distant locales aboard 10,000 dollar per hour Air Force One (a 600 million dollar aircraft) accompanied by fighter escorts costing an equal amount per hour than spend any time applying the learned advice of two renowned economic scholars... Summers of Harvard and Goolsby of the University of Chicago. Obama, America's first (and hopefully last) affirmative action 'president' refuses to apply their learned advice realizing that if such would lose him votes for reelection even though by now that such would have halved the National Debt and yearly deficit.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago