Brush away all the rhetoric, all the vitriol, all the divisiveness from the presidential campaign. To most Americans, only one thing matters — the economy. Four years into Barack Obama’s presidency, economic growth is sputtering. Family incomes are down. Poverty is up. Business owners are reluctant to assume risk in the face of unending uncertainty. Many are holding on by their fingernails, desperate for signs of...
EMPTY CHAIR IN COLLEGE .... RESULTS IN AN EMPTY CHAIR IN WHITE HOUSE (Eastwood got it right) FOURRRR !! Our 'president' would rather.. quietly.. go golfing to far removed distant locales aboard 10,000 dollar per hour Air Force One (a 600 million dollar aircraft) accompanied by fighter escorts costing an equal amount per hour than spend any time applying the learned advice of two renowned economic scholars... Summers of Harvard and Goolsby of the University of Chicago. Obama, America's first (and hopefully last) affirmative action 'president' refuses to apply their learned advice realizing that if such would lose him votes for reelection even though by now that such would have halved the National Debt and yearly deficit.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 7 hours ago