In 2000, a Democratic operative orchestrated an "October surprise" attack on George W. Bush, revealing that 24 years earlier, he'd been arrested for drunk driving. The...
Very well said, Rock. I am amazed that Jonah will write, "I am willing to believe that journalists like Gregory are sincere in their desire to play it straight" ! I don't believe that for a minute. I don't see Gregory as especially bright but he is obviously not out-and-out stupid. He is ,within my definition, a bald faced liar. He is a partisan for the left-most wing of the Democrat party. He knows EXACTLY what he is doing. He subscribes to the left's philosophy, "the end justifies the means", sans ANY bounds on the "means" Whatever it takes. He should be tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail.
If you want to understand why conservatives have lost faith in the so-called mainstream media, you need to ponder the question: Where is the Benghazi feeding frenzy? Unlike some of my colleagues on the right, I don't think there's a conspiracy at work. Rather, I think journalists tend to act on their instincts (some even brag about this; you could look it up). And, collectively, the mainstream media's instincts run liberal, making groupthink inevitable.
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 3 hours ago