Seventy percent of American voters support building the Keystone XL Pipeline--three points up from last year thanks to an uptick in support from Democrats. The State Department's environmental impact statement released earlier this month concluded that there would be "no significant impacts." And in addition to the state of Nebraska, both the House and Democrat-controlled Senate have essentially given its construction a green light. The last remaining obstacle? The Obama administration, of course. It has been more than 1,600 days since the initial permits were filed to build the pipeline and the GOP is turning up the heat...
In response to:
You misspelled her name. It's not Kleeb, its Dweeb.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 7 hours ago