Seventy percent of American voters support building the Keystone XL Pipeline--three points up from last year thanks to an uptick in support from Democrats. The State Department's environmental impact statement released earlier this month concluded that there would be "no significant impacts." And in addition to the state of Nebraska, both the House and Democrat-controlled Senate have essentially given its construction a green light. The last remaining obstacle? The Obama administration, of course. It has been more than 1,600 days since the initial permits were filed to build the pipeline and the GOP is turning up the heat...
In response to:
The left also owns a lot of insurance companies. The democrats are always passing laws trying to force people to buy insurance.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 7 hours ago