Seventy percent of American voters support building the Keystone XL Pipeline--three points up from last year thanks to an uptick in support from Democrats. The State Department's environmental impact statement released earlier this month concluded that there would be "no significant impacts." And in addition to the state of Nebraska, both the House and Democrat-controlled Senate have essentially given its construction a green light. The last remaining obstacle? The Obama administration, of course. It has been more than 1,600 days since the initial permits were filed to build the pipeline and the GOP is turning up the heat...
In response to:
The left also owns a lot of insurance companies. The democrats are always passing laws trying to force people to buy insurance.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 9 hours ago