A few years ago, frustrated with the low quality of economic discussion in our nation, I decided that I needed to do something about it. As I did not have the power to cajole the whole country into listening to me, I asked my wife Susan to gather the kids into our library, and I pulled out the old rolling blackboard I keep off in the corner and said, “Guys, this is how the economy works when it works the way it’s supposed to….” And I started drawing things on the board.
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 43 mins ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 4 hours ago