A few years ago, frustrated with the low quality of economic discussion in our nation, I decided that I needed to do something about it. As I did not have the power to cajole the whole country into listening to me, I asked my wife Susan to gather the kids into our library, and I pulled out the old rolling blackboard I keep off in the corner and said, “Guys, this is how the economy works when it works the way it’s supposed to….” And I started drawing things on the board.
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 48 minutes ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago