During an exchange with a local reporter earlier today, Republican Vice Presidential Candidate Paul Ryan was asked if America has a gun problem. Ryan responded by saying, "America has a crime problem." Ryan then went on to discuss how treating and reducing crime in the inner cities comes from economic opportunity, not gun more gun laws.
It comes from the private sector only.........all the gubbermint does is suck in money and WASTE IT USELESS PROGRAMS...
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 5 hours ago