During an exchange with a local reporter earlier today, Republican Vice Presidential Candidate Paul Ryan was asked if America has a gun problem. Ryan responded by saying, "America has a crime problem." Ryan then went on to discuss how treating and reducing crime in the inner cities comes from economic opportunity, not gun more gun laws.
It comes from the private sector only.........all the gubbermint does is suck in money and WASTE IT USELESS PROGRAMS...
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 11 minutes ago
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- Video: Old man yells at cloud Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Chris Matthews: Let’s face it, Democrats are going to lose the Senate Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Pope Francis: One year later Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago