Did you mean that the Democrates own the House for the first two years. I believe it was the Senate and the House that was owned by the Democates. It was not until 2010 that the Republicans had the House for the last two years. And thank GOD that they did. The Republicans still did not do enough to hold the Democrates/Socialist down.
Romney's stated policies in business during the first presidential debate: champion the growth and development for the middle class. Until now, Romney's position was widely perceived as one of the biggest enemies to the middle class. One of his most powerful moments during the debate was the contrast he illustrated between the president’s decision to finance the five big banks, while allowing small banks to fail across America. Some credit should be given to the president, however, for his short-term policies to save the banks, and the wise business decision to make interest from the banks that were save through the...
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago