We certainly have a few of those progressive on the GOP side and we are trying to kick them out as quickly as we can. They also spit on conservative Americans that want something done about this vile president who hates America and Whites.

No Longer a Republican

G. Joan Wrote: Dec 22, 2014 10:56 AM
Which of the three '"Tea Party's"are you??????? I will not join any of you. If you people would decide to be one group then we could really be strong. You have three different Tea Party groups and it divides us. I will support ONE group not three. So I don't join any of you. I guess no one whats to give their power!!!!!!!!

A Happy Christmas for the Castro Regime

G. Joan Wrote: Dec 22, 2014 9:40 AM
But, they are communist and don't believe in Christmas.
I believe with all my heart that Senator Ted Cruz would make a GREAT president. It is shameful that the establishment GOP are so far left of the Constitution.
Great idea Jruyle. I would love to see them cut from the universe.

Wise Warren and Crazy Cruz

G. Joan Wrote: Dec 17, 2014 10:29 AM
I think the same way. Cruz and Walker for 2016. Democrats will try to bring him down, but he is doing what Texas wanted from him and he has not disappointed us. Most real Rep/conservatives LOVE him. Rod89, you do not know what you are talking about. He would be great for our Country.

The Conservative Case Against Torture

G. Joan Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 12:48 PM
That was when people were civilized. Our enemy is not civilized.

The Conservative Case Against Torture

G. Joan Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 12:46 PM
Oh, I thought when the twin towers came down, that everyone I talked to, was willing to do anything to keep our people safe. I know for sure that the government was being hounded to keep us safe, and they did. I am in favor of killing anyone that would harm innocent children and cut off their heads. Water boarding seems so miner to cutting heads off.

The Conservative Case Against Torture

G. Joan Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 12:25 PM
These people will kill children and use women for their own satisfaction. The world we are living in today is not the same as when we had people wearing uniforms and we knew who our enemy was. I feel for you billcstfo4. But believe me I have no trouble with water boarding someone that killed 3 thousand of our people or kills and chops the heads off innocent children.
I have known for a very long time that Boehner and McConnell have been RINOS for years and the people keep putting them back in office. Makes my head explode. They both have too much money and that keeps them in office. They just buy the votes.