We're used to MSNBC's Toure saying outlandish things, but his latest commentary in celebration of the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade is by far the worst. During a segment last week, Toure went on what he called an abortion rant in which he thanked God and country abortion was there to "save him" at a time when taking care of a baby and becoming a father would have been inconvenient for him. He also refers to abortion as a "safety net."
- For Democrats, 2014 a mirror of Republicans’ 2012 nightmare Noah Rothman 29 mins ago
- Will gun control sink Connecticut’s Democratic governor? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The Democrats have a fee-vah and the only prescription is a new government shutdown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should childhood be prisonhood? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago