Maybe he borrowed Biden’s speech writers.

Poll: Even Illinois is Sick of Obama

G-Pa Chaz Wrote: Apr 27, 2014 12:00 PM
I can’t remember who said this (someone much smarter than me), but it’s so true: If the only reason you can conceive of for objecting to Obama is that he’s black, then the only reason you have to support him is because he’s black. Yep, racism is alive and well, and thriving under our first black president.

Poll: Even Illinois is Sick of Obama

G-Pa Chaz Wrote: Apr 27, 2014 11:55 AM
We didn’t all vote for him. And remember, most of the people that voted for him here were probably already dead at the time.
How typical. The anti-faith crowd plays the “the science is settled” card, and tries to intimidate the other side into silence instead of engaging in reasonable discussion. Pity his poor students.
“… pouring water on someone's head is nothing more than a mindless ritual that has no purpose whatsoever other than to make the person wet and make a joke out of true Christianity.” Yep, I suppose that’s why Jesus insisted that John baptize him with water in the Jordan River. Just to make a joke.

History's Greatest Event

G-Pa Chaz Wrote: Apr 11, 2014 9:27 AM
Agreed. They believed in a lie. But they believed it was the truth, so they weren’t lying; they were just duped and wrong.

History's Greatest Event

G-Pa Chaz Wrote: Apr 11, 2014 9:25 AM
Thanks fdisalle! I learned something today!

History's Greatest Event

G-Pa Chaz Wrote: Apr 11, 2014 8:27 AM
There’s a difference between lying and just being wrong. I don’t think the 19 hijackers of 9-11 were lying. I think they truly believed in what they were doing. They didn’t die knowing that they were lying, as if they were trying to trick the rest of us into believing something after they were gone. Nope, they slammed into those building and the field firm in their beliefs that they were following Mohammed and serving Allah. And an instant later they found out just how horribly misguided and wrong they were.

History's Greatest Event

G-Pa Chaz Wrote: Apr 11, 2014 8:10 AM
"from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead," Could you possibly mean the LIVING and the dead? I’m not exactly known for my speed, but I suspect I will be judged nonetheless. (“The Quick and the Dead” was a 1995 movie starring Gene Hackman and Sharon Stone.)

History's Greatest Event

G-Pa Chaz Wrote: Apr 11, 2014 8:04 AM
I agree, TexasResister, Mary didn’t try to intervene. However, I don’t think she completely understood what Jesus was doing. How could she? Instead, she modeled perfectly what we are all called to do: Trust Jesus, even when we don’t fully understand.