In response to:
I don't think Tim Pawlenty is going to be nominated for VP. I'm hoping Romney takes Rubio on board as VP. Rubio is a smart young man who understands limited government and would be a prime resource for Romney in reaching the TEA Party Conservative block. Business acumen is what is needed. CEO managerial skills. Government run like any other business. So it would be a very good test for Romney to put some good old fashioned business skills to work and bring the nation back to something that doesn't represent a drunkard spending his lotto winnings before the numbers are even drawn.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 6 hours ago