In response to:
I don't think Tim Pawlenty is going to be nominated for VP. I'm hoping Romney takes Rubio on board as VP. Rubio is a smart young man who understands limited government and would be a prime resource for Romney in reaching the TEA Party Conservative block. Business acumen is what is needed. CEO managerial skills. Government run like any other business. So it would be a very good test for Romney to put some good old fashioned business skills to work and bring the nation back to something that doesn't represent a drunkard spending his lotto winnings before the numbers are even drawn.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 8 hours ago