In response to:
I don't think Tim Pawlenty is going to be nominated for VP. I'm hoping Romney takes Rubio on board as VP. Rubio is a smart young man who understands limited government and would be a prime resource for Romney in reaching the TEA Party Conservative block. Business acumen is what is needed. CEO managerial skills. Government run like any other business. So it would be a very good test for Romney to put some good old fashioned business skills to work and bring the nation back to something that doesn't represent a drunkard spending his lotto winnings before the numbers are even drawn.
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 30 mins ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago