In response to:
I don't think Tim Pawlenty is going to be nominated for VP. I'm hoping Romney takes Rubio on board as VP. Rubio is a smart young man who understands limited government and would be a prime resource for Romney in reaching the TEA Party Conservative block. Business acumen is what is needed. CEO managerial skills. Government run like any other business. So it would be a very good test for Romney to put some good old fashioned business skills to work and bring the nation back to something that doesn't represent a drunkard spending his lotto winnings before the numbers are even drawn.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 5 hours ago