One hundred days from today -- November 7, 2012 -- the national commentariat will either be analyzing why Americans chose eight years of President Barack Obama, or engaging in breathless speculating about President-elect Romney's transition team. In the interim, we'll dive in to numerous campaign controversies, from the profound to the picayune. We'll learn the identity of Mitt Romney's running mate, we'll watch four debates with baited breath, and we'll pore over polling data until our eyes glaze over. As the race stands today, it's a total toss-up. Gallup's daily tracker shows the race tied at 46 apiece, with...
Kind of scary to think it would be close at all but, that sort of gives you an idea of how America has changed over the last 40 years.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 5 hours ago