One hundred days from today -- November 7, 2012 -- the national commentariat will either be analyzing why Americans chose eight years of President Barack Obama, or engaging in breathless speculating about President-elect Romney's transition team. In the interim, we'll dive in to numerous campaign controversies, from the profound to the picayune. We'll learn the identity of Mitt Romney's running mate, we'll watch four debates with baited breath, and we'll pore over polling data until our eyes glaze over. As the race stands today, it's a total toss-up. Gallup's daily tracker shows the race tied at 46 apiece, with...
Kind of scary to think it would be close at all but, that sort of gives you an idea of how America has changed over the last 40 years.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 5 hours ago