BOSTON, Mass. – Behind the façade of a nondescript building in Beantown’s north end, Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign headquarters is buzzing with activity. Campaign placards, detailed maps of swing state media markets, and other flair adorn the walls. Recycling bins are loaded with telltale empty cans of diet soda. Caffeine might as well be oxygen here. Televisions in the rapid response bullpen are tuned to President Obama’s latest speech in Ohio. As the president thunders about “roads and bridges,” aides watch attentively, exchanging notes and coordinating the campaign’s reaction in real time. Columns of cubicles break up the expansive ground...
I have said this all along. "Nice guys finish last". It is true. Romney needs to fightfire with fire against Obama. Obama is such a FAILURE, Romney has all the ammunition he needs to take Obama DOWN. He needs to play hardball with the FACTS. Liberals hate facts and truth because they have NO IDEA how to fight back, They justget ignorant and rant BS to overcome there ignorance. GET ANGRY AS HEL* ROMNEY, YOUR SUPPORTERS ARE!! STOP BEING A PUSS* AND FIGHT BACK WITH THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!WE MUST OVERCOME THIS SOCIALIST MORON!!
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 21 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 13 hours ago