BOSTON, Mass. – Behind the façade of a nondescript building in Beantown’s north end, Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign headquarters is buzzing with activity. Campaign placards, detailed maps of swing state media markets, and other flair adorn the walls. Recycling bins are loaded with telltale empty cans of diet soda. Caffeine might as well be oxygen here. Televisions in the rapid response bullpen are tuned to President Obama’s latest speech in Ohio. As the president thunders about “roads and bridges,” aides watch attentively, exchanging notes and coordinating the campaign’s reaction in real time. Columns of cubicles break up the expansive ground...
I have said this all along. "Nice guys finish last". It is true. Romney needs to fightfire with fire against Obama. Obama is such a FAILURE, Romney has all the ammunition he needs to take Obama DOWN. He needs to play hardball with the FACTS. Liberals hate facts and truth because they have NO IDEA how to fight back, They justget ignorant and rant BS to overcome there ignorance. GET ANGRY AS HEL* ROMNEY, YOUR SUPPORTERS ARE!! STOP BEING A PUSS* AND FIGHT BACK WITH THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!WE MUST OVERCOME THIS SOCIALIST MORON!!
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 12 hours ago