A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
Ryan_M- Still trying to talk sense in to some of the usual dim bulb republicans? It's like having a conversation with a walnut, isn't it? We are the dumb ones for trying.
- Poll: 63% oppose Obama’s executive order on amnesty Allahpundit 30 mins ago
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Great news: Homeland Security can’t find 6,000 foreign nationals in US Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Did US kill Al-Shabaab leader responsible for Kenya mall massacre? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CDC Director: Ebola in Africa now an ‘epidemic,’ ‘completely out of control’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: UK takes steps to keep British jihadists from returning Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago