We all know that the sheet anchor of our liberties is the Declaration of Independence. The president himself quoted Thomas Jefferson's most famous line in his inaugural address earlier this week. He recognized that all men and women are created equal and endowed...
No State should have had Obama on the ballot to begin with. He did not have an American mother and father. He had an American mother and a Kenyan father. Divided loyalties. Exactly what the Constitution meant to exclude from our presidency. An uprising is inevitable. Perhaps over gun rights. Perhaps over a devastating depression. Perhaps a group of militants who have seen enough of politicians behaving as our masters and overlords. It's simply the way of human civilizations. I'm sure every era thought themselves above all that.
Here is an uncomfortable pop quiz: Who has killed more children, Adam Lanza or Barack Obama? We'll hold off on the answer for a few paragraphs while we look at the state of governmental excess -- including killing -- in America. But you can probably guess the correct answer from the manner in which I have posed the question.
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 19 mins ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 59 mins ago
- Fox News source: Wilson was “beaten very severely” before shooting Michael Brown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Survey USA shows GOP prospects brightening in Georgia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Mitch McConnell’s empty promise: We’ll force Obama to rein in government or else risk a shutdown Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 3 hours ago