Is Government Faithful to the Constitution?

Fuzzy2 Wrote: 17 hours ago (11:00 AM)
This understanding is clearly ensconced in the Constitution Party, and I agree with Mr Adams. But that is cultural. Our culture should nourish love of God. If it doesn't, no government can force it upon us. So we recognize this truth and our conclusion is, as you beautifully stated elsewhere, that we need assimilation into our Judeo-Christian heritage so that our government can uphold the Constitution, whose authority is a recognition of our God-given rights.

The Rules of War Need Updating

Fuzzy2 Wrote: 17 hours ago (10:47 AM)
Nuk'em Duke!

The Rules of War Need Updating

Fuzzy2 Wrote: 17 hours ago (10:46 AM)
Nuk'em Duke!

The Rules of War Need Updating

Fuzzy2 Wrote: 17 hours ago (10:45 AM)
I hear ya. Here's another rule - Don't go to war in a country we are not at war with.

The Rules of War Need Updating

Fuzzy2 Wrote: 17 hours ago (10:34 AM)
Bingo!

Is Government Faithful to the Constitution?

Fuzzy2 Wrote: 18 hours ago (9:49 AM)
I should have added that the perception needs to be dispelled that because libertarians are pro-freedom, that they endorse what everyone does with that freedom.

Is Government Faithful to the Constitution?

Fuzzy2 Wrote: 18 hours ago (9:47 AM)
I have indeed noticed this. My prayer is that people will recognize that libertarians are not so different from anyone else. There has been too much of a perceived connection with libertarianism and anarchy that has taken a generation to overcome. As more and more republicans notice or realize that anyone of any party in office has to follow the law - there is no need to fear some radical libertarian "hope & change".

Is Government Faithful to the Constitution?

Fuzzy2 Wrote: 18 hours ago (9:43 AM)
Certainly. The idea has been tossed around to have the states collect the federal tax money too, giving them the option to withhold it if the federal government breaches the trust of the people. Of course, this would be like having sovereign states rather than ones conquered by tyrants in DC.

Is Government Faithful to the Constitution?

Fuzzy2 Wrote: 18 hours ago (9:35 AM)
Differences are few, but I like how the Constitution Party codifies the right to life. Truly, since either party would be bound by the Constitution, I would get everything I'm looking for either way.

Is Government Faithful to the Constitution?

Fuzzy2 Wrote: 19 hours ago (9:33 AM)
Thanks Mark-John. My limit is 10 pages, and that is being generous. Any more than that requires its own bill. Nothing gets attached after a chamber votes on it either. Each and every request gets its own up or down vote.