Dear Mitt and Jeb: No, Thanks

Fuzzy2 Wrote: 3 hours ago (9:03 AM)
All he needs is the R. The R guarantees mindnumbed robotic republican party votes. His conservatism will energize the base (not that I am convinced conservatives are the base, myself. But they are according to your premise).

Chilling Free Speech

Fuzzy2 Wrote: 13 hours ago (11:14 PM)
The government should be virtually shut down until the debt is gone. Running on life support with only the most vital functions kept alive.

Chilling Free Speech

Fuzzy2 Wrote: 13 hours ago (11:12 PM)
Just to have him on the ticket would energize me. I would feel like we had a chance to begin to reverse this insidious tyranny that both major parties have come to accept as long as it happens slowly.

Chilling Free Speech

Fuzzy2 Wrote: 13 hours ago (11:08 PM)
Bush had a sunset on it and did, as you say, use it to target international calls. Obama now uses it to collect information on every American. Once again, any attempt to do what seems like a good thing via big-government becomes a twisted nightmare when the left takes charge of it. It never goes away, and it gathers power over us at the expense of our liberty, freedom, and morality. I do think Bush had good intentions. He is morally far superior to Obama. However, the Patriot Act and Homeland Security were huge mistakes. Mistakes that a whole bunch of republicans in congress went right along with. Because they value votes over their duty. They value power over liberty. They know darn well any government program or agency will be handed over to the left many times. The left that will corrupt and turn to evil every good intention. If they were not smart enough to know that, they are too stupid to be in congress.
What a weasel.

Why Republicans Don't Get It

Fuzzy2 Wrote: Oct 22, 2014 3:20 PM
At some point things will get so bad we'll have to elect a small-government candidate. Good thing everything is still rosy so we can afford put if off for 10 or 20 years and elect a few more progressive republicans. I thought it was important to do last election, but thanks to my republican friends for setting me straight. Now I know we have all kinds of time and we can play the political games for another generation before things get bad enough to do anything about it.

Why Republicans Don't Get It

Fuzzy2 Wrote: Oct 22, 2014 2:37 PM
I was able to comprehend it the first time. Advice from dim bulbs I don't need.

Why Republicans Don't Get It

Fuzzy2 Wrote: Oct 22, 2014 2:34 PM
Show me the republican opposition please. I am FOR constitutionally restrained government, as our founders intended. If republicans f up and actually nominate someone who agrees with me, that candidate can count on my vote.

Why Republicans Don't Get It

Fuzzy2 Wrote: Oct 22, 2014 1:55 PM
They are evil indeed. The more the focus is on beating the other guy, the less it is about properly governming the Republic.

Why Republicans Don't Get It

Fuzzy2 Wrote: Oct 22, 2014 1:25 PM
I don't see why Ben says conservatives are not interested in tax rates right along with every other issue. I'm personally not looking for an either/or candidate. Quite frankly, what the establishment republican party has planned for us, sounds like something that doesn't interest me at all. I sincerely hope nearly everything about this article is wrong.