The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Video: Doctor quarantined in California after return from Liberia Ed Morrissey 16 mins ago
- Science: Nobel Prize-winning doctor backs Christie’s quarantine plan Noah Rothman 56 mins ago
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- In two New York districts, two trouncings to warm your heart Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- TSA confiscates a toy ray-gun belt buckle. Because security. Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago