What if the government regards the Constitution as merely a guideline to be referred to from time to time, or a myth to be foisted upon the voters,...
"What does the individual American white man have that is worth fighting over?" FREEDOM! "What does the American conservative have to barter?" Who says we're going to barter?
What if the government never took the Constitution seriously? What if the same generation -- in some cases the same human beings -- that wrote in the First Amendment, "Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech," also enacted the Alien and Sedition Acts, which made it a crime to criticize the government? What if the feds don't regard the Constitution as the Supreme Law of the Land?
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago