What if the government regards the Constitution as merely a guideline to be referred to from time to time, or a myth to be foisted upon the voters,...
"What does the individual American white man have that is worth fighting over?" FREEDOM! "What does the American conservative have to barter?" Who says we're going to barter?
What if the government never took the Constitution seriously? What if the same generation -- in some cases the same human beings -- that wrote in the First Amendment, "Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech," also enacted the Alien and Sedition Acts, which made it a crime to criticize the government? What if the feds don't regard the Constitution as the Supreme Law of the Land?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 4 hours ago