What if the government regards the Constitution as merely a guideline to be referred to from time to time, or a myth to be foisted upon the voters,...
"What does the individual American white man have that is worth fighting over?" FREEDOM! "What does the American conservative have to barter?" Who says we're going to barter?
What if the government never took the Constitution seriously? What if the same generation -- in some cases the same human beings -- that wrote in the First Amendment, "Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech," also enacted the Alien and Sedition Acts, which made it a crime to criticize the government? What if the feds don't regard the Constitution as the Supreme Law of the Land?
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago