During the election, much was made of Obama’s popularity abroad: an MSN poll of over half a million people from 36 countries showed that President Obama was favored over Governor Romney by an astounding 81% of those...
You are right. The two millennia passed since the Jews were thrown out from their homeland, the 1400 hundred years of continuous effort to wipe them off the face of the earth all dwarf under the 48 years of perceived occupation and 6 years of perceived siege. You would like to be under such a siege: guaranteed supply of electricity, water, tens of truckloads of food on a daily bases, tax exemption, the freedom to arm the populace to its teeth to bite the hand that feeds it. I would love to immigrate to such an elite siege. The problem is that I am not a Muslim. The friendly Gazans won't let me in.
While most Americans were focusing on the domestic implications of Barack Obama’s re-election, the effects of his victory are being felt around the globe in different ways. Further Candy Crowley of CNN and most others observing the presidential foreign policy debate in October, thought the president had everything under control with Middle Eastern dissidents. Romney was considered a clear loser compared with Mr. Obama.
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 38 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 15 hours ago