Joe Soptic thought he was doing good by Obama. He thought, “I support the candidate and I am flattered they want me to do an advertisement for him.” Joe, I know what the operatives told you. They told you that you were going to put Obama over the top. They said, “Your story will determine the outcome of the election.” They called you, they told you they’d cover for you. They said they’d put you on television in front of a friendly anchor and make you look great. You might have even had a short chat with people you looked up...
Jesus did say to take care of the poor and sick. He didn't tell you to use OTHER people's money to do it! YOU are supposed to use YOUR resources and YOUR talent and YOUR time and YOUR labor to accomplish those things. Stealing to help others is STILL stealing!
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 30 minutes ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 3 hours ago