Obama's use of killing-drones to eliminate terrorist enemies even if they are traitorous American citizens is the only Obama-era policy that does work. My objection and that of almost all Obama's opponents is the simple fact that if a Republican president was applying precisely the same policy and using drones to kill America's enemies, Obama and his political lackeys would be leading the charge against it. Former President Bush could attest to that. Once again, it's the double political standard, particularly in the liberal media, that is most riling.
On Tuesday, NBC released a confidential Department of Justice paper concluding that our government can authorize the use of drones to kill targeted terrorist leaders, including U.S. citizens abroad. This story bares the dividing line between honest liberals -- such as Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., the American Civil Liberties Union and the San Francisco Chronicle's editorial board, all of whom opposed some of the harsher anti-terrorism tactics employed under President George W. Bush's administration and under the current administration -- and rank opportunists, such as President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who denounced what...
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago