Crazy right winger Juan Williams was on Fox News' Happening Now yesterday to talk about his most recent op-ed in the Wall Street Journal where he argues a discussion on race should be a major component of the gun control debate. Williams, who favors an assault weapons ban, high capacity magazine ban and universal background checks, believes the real major problem of gun violence in the black community is too often ignored, calling it an "astonishing" omission. Williams also argues the only real solution to this type of violence and to change the gangster culture is to rebuild the...
In response to:
Juan Williams: "Race Ought to Be Inescapable Part of Gun Debate." To Juan Williams race is part of every debate.
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago