Obama: Half-Black But All Democrat

FROG Wrote: Oct 26, 2012 1:44 PM
For a self purported expert, you have a very large problem with comprehension. Threats can be categorized in many ways. What Romney has said about Russia is that they are our largest geo-political threat. At the moment there is consensus across party lines that it is radical muslims that pose the greatest threat to our national security. Tod Kozeluh Lexington, KY

Why Pixar is #1

FROG Wrote: Jul 02, 2012 2:07 PM
Actually, what we call capitalism is the natural system that rises from a free society that protects private property rights. Free people, from the excesses of their own their own production, engage in commerce as a natural by-product. Without private property rights, none of what has occurred in the United States over the lase 200+ years would exist. Tod Kozeluh Lexington, KY

Who Will Protect the Freedom to Blog?

FROG Wrote: Jun 08, 2012 12:55 PM
Sounds like vigilantiism is the order of the day.

As Catholics Go, So Goes the Nation

FROG Wrote: Jun 04, 2012 1:03 PM
BTW, Dave, my faith journey was just the opposite. I was raised Catholic. Evidence? I'm child number 13. Some of my siblings are still practicing Catholics. Most of us attend protestant churches. Too many questions for me about official Catholic doctrine. Though I will never question anyones salvation based on their professed church affiliation.

As Catholics Go, So Goes the Nation

FROG Wrote: Jun 04, 2012 12:58 PM
Dave, I sincerely thank you for your service and your sacrifice. I guess you have your own reasons for sitting this one out. Tod Kozeluh Lexington, KY

As Catholics Go, So Goes the Nation

FROG Wrote: Jun 04, 2012 12:56 PM
"The site claims Obama's views and policies affirm the major principles of Catholic social teaching, such as helping the poor and promoting peace. It describes Obama as "a person of integrity and moral convictions (who) recognizes the complexity of moral issues which divide Americans."" While I agree that much of the Democrats social agenda may be scripturally based, the error,and it is a HUGE error, is that the commands are personal ones that call for personal sacrifice. If I take money out of your pocket to help someone, I have sacrificed nothing. In fact, I'm guilty of stealing! Tod Kozeluh Lexington, KY

It's None of the Government's Business

FROG Wrote: May 29, 2012 1:32 PM
Unfortunately, being a busy body is relegated to party affiliation. People/politicians of all stripes love to tell people what they can and cannot do. If you do not have dominion over your own body, how can you have liberty? Tod Kozeluh Lexington, KY
the assisted chicke never developed the muscles it needed to survive. This is a perfect analogy of what social assistance has done to our great nation. I think an ad showing this just might open some eyes to what the progressives have done to enslave people and create a completely dependant class of voters. Tod Kozeluh Lexington, KY
In the 1960's, I was in elementary school. I recall seeing a film of chicks being born. We were told how laborious the task was for the chick to peck his way out of the egg. It takes a good thirty minutes of strenuous pecking to free himself from the egg. It was decided that the chick needed help. Once the chick made the first crack in the shell, indicating it was ready to come out, the shell was cracked and the chick was helped out of the shell. Unfortunately, the chick that received the assitance, never gained the strength needed to stand and it died. We were taught that the pecking process developed the muscles necessary for the chick to be able to walk. Without the adversity of removing itself from the shell .... (cont'd_

Three Views on Same Sex Marriage

FROG Wrote: May 21, 2012 11:41 AM
The missionary model is the best way to try and influence people. Only when someone feels that you care about THEM will they allow you into their confidence and give any credence to what you say. Before a missionary ever talks about God, they meet the physical needs of the people they are serving. After those people learn that the missionary truly cares about them, only then will they hear what he/she has to say. Beating people over the head with statistics does not show love or concern. If you want to help, donate time helping those whom you wish to help. Once your love for them is received as unconditional, only then will you have influence. Tod Kozeluh Lexington, KY

Three Views on Same Sex Marriage

FROG Wrote: May 21, 2012 10:38 AM
Everyone is born with a predisposition toward sin. Everyone. Some sins are just more acceptable in society. Homosexuality just tends to creep many of us out so we think of it as sin more contemptible in God's eyes. Not true. God hates the sin of my lust and greed just as much as the sin of homosexuality. Tod Kozeluh Lexington, KY