Resurrecting Supernaturalism

FriarJay Wrote: Feb 11, 2015 10:15 AM
I have tried to imagine the start of physical life and believe that it cannot exist without first a will to live and a will to reproduce. I cannot imagine those two factors occurring through an accidental combination of material. Therefore the will to live and the will to reproduce most probably comes from a non-material source. To me that source is God.

10 Things to Know for Wednesday

FriarJay Wrote: Feb 11, 2015 9:21 AM
Zip news came on again so see you when you fix it or get rid of it.

Resurrecting Supernaturalism

FriarJay Wrote: Feb 11, 2015 9:16 AM
I love the Big Bang Theory. Once upon a time there was this magic seed. It was so tiny! Way smaller than a speck of dust. So small that it is just impossible to imagine how small it is. It was all alone. Not even any stars in existed then. Then one day the magic seed just went ka-boom. Yada, yada, yada. Reminds me of Jack and the Bean Stalk with lots of physics and math thrown in.

10 Things to Know for Wednesday

FriarJay Wrote: Feb 10, 2015 8:59 AM
I am quitting your site today because something called Zip News plays its audio and you cannot shut it off. I will keep checking back to see if you get rid of it. I won't stay if you don't.

To Die for Charlie Hebdo?

FriarJay Wrote: Jan 16, 2015 9:07 AM
The French and their Euro friends will stroll Paris avenues on a mild winter's day to say they are protesting an Islamic attack. That is all they will do. The Islamic world including those Muslims entrenched in France must be quaking with fear.

New Year's Irresolution

FriarJay Wrote: Jan 13, 2015 9:23 AM
Obama makes sense if you think of him as an Islamic operative actively sabotaging America. Flooding America with uneducated and often disease juvenile immigrants is a very clever act of sabotage. Subtly supporting the "Hands up. Don't shoot.", anti police, "uprising" is doing an excellent job of disrupting the police. Crippling boarder security opens the way for Muslim operatives. If Obama is viewed as a Muslim operative his performance over the last six years swings from utter incompetence to absolute brilliance.
Obama wants to get a few pointers on being a dictator.
So the French had a great big demonstration. So what. They will still do nothing to rid themselves of their Muslim problem.

2014: The Year The Liberal Lies Died

FriarJay Wrote: Dec 29, 2014 8:24 AM
The Washington Republican establishment can not so easily use lies either.

A One-Man Revolution

FriarJay Wrote: Dec 24, 2014 10:03 AM
I suspect that Obama's purpose is to create diversions so that his cohorts can siphon money from the treasury to their bank accounts. What better reason to refuse to pass a budget other than it is easier to hide expenditures? If anyone did a serious investigation, I believe Obama would be exposed as just a common criminal. A very successful criminal, but a criminal just the same.