Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Just saw the Lincoln movie. Amazing story of blacks and white Republicans striving together to abolish slavery in this country. The courage of both groups was truly inspiring. I'm still a little suprised the fact that is was the Democrats who fought against abolition survived intact in the movie. I half expected some revisionist history to take place and sanitize the Dems. But what struck me most after the movie ended was the sadness I felt for what the black community has done with this "victory". They turned this hard fought freedom back into slavery once again for their people. If the blacks of that day could see what has happened in the last 50 years they would be outraged that their own people would sell out to the Dems once again.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago