What if the government regards the Constitution as merely a guideline to be referred to from time to time, or a myth to be foisted upon the voters,...
What if; ?"It is not ours to restore the power of the Constitution. It is ours to show them the wrath of America without the protections the Constitution offers them. Let them restore it to find refuge from us." -- TL Davis --
What if the government never took the Constitution seriously? What if the same generation -- in some cases the same human beings -- that wrote in the First Amendment, "Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech," also enacted the Alien and Sedition Acts, which made it a crime to criticize the government? What if the feds don't regard the Constitution as the Supreme Law of the Land?
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 42 minutes ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago