You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
I take it upon myself to go out and just find a campaign office in a swing state, I've barely seen my family in 4 years. I don't want a job or thanks. I want my country back. Yesterday I come back to my loser state, I stop by a "campaign office" the hours are 4:30 - 6:30 M-f. Is it any wonder why we lose elections? Everyone is waiting for someone else to do something. I work, I did this on weekends. I got tired of waiting for "the group" to do something more than talk.
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 12 hours ago