Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
to what our hereos long ago suffered at Valley Forge! We cannot turn this nation around as long as 10's of millions of 'little Socialists' are churned out of our schools and colleges every year...and as long as the Marxist Media keeps them in the dark about what their 'Plantation Masters' are really doing to them...and us! This is the only solution...nothing short of it will work. You disagree? Tell us why?!
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 40 minutes ago
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo columnist: Home ownership is a lousy investment Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: IRS agents who didn’t pay their taxes get $1 million in bonuses Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Most popular guy in the Party of Fair Share to endorse tax cheat for 23rd term Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago