Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
Friends - David is exactly right...unfortunately his 'scenario' should have been unveiled long ago! Back when Woodrow Wilson started pushing us toward his precious 'Socialist Nirvana' was THE time for 'Good Men and Women' to stand up and be counted as 'Constitutional Conservatives'! Now, a century later, our Marxist Media and Government Secular Humanist Churches (public schools), have churned out too many 'dead head sheeple' for us to make a dent in the destruction Obama is bound and determined to do to this nation. So he will continue to wreak havoc! Evil is triumphant when good people stand by and do nothing and since that is basically what the good people have done for the past century...I am afraid the dye is cast for the near...
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014