Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
Friends - David is exactly right...unfortunately his 'scenario' should have been unveiled long ago! Back when Woodrow Wilson started pushing us toward his precious 'Socialist Nirvana' was THE time for 'Good Men and Women' to stand up and be counted as 'Constitutional Conservatives'! Now, a century later, our Marxist Media and Government Secular Humanist Churches (public schools), have churned out too many 'dead head sheeple' for us to make a dent in the destruction Obama is bound and determined to do to this nation. So he will continue to wreak havoc! Evil is triumphant when good people stand by and do nothing and since that is basically what the good people have done for the past century...I am afraid the dye is cast for the near...
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 13 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 14 hours ago