Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
Friends - David is exactly right...unfortunately his 'scenario' should have been unveiled long ago! Back when Woodrow Wilson started pushing us toward his precious 'Socialist Nirvana' was THE time for 'Good Men and Women' to stand up and be counted as 'Constitutional Conservatives'! Now, a century later, our Marxist Media and Government Secular Humanist Churches (public schools), have churned out too many 'dead head sheeple' for us to make a dent in the destruction Obama is bound and determined to do to this nation. So he will continue to wreak havoc! Evil is triumphant when good people stand by and do nothing and since that is basically what the good people have done for the past century...I am afraid the dye is cast for the near...
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago