In 2008, a perfect storm developed for Barack Obama: an economic crisis, which was effectively, though unfairly, blamed on Republicans; war fatigue, which had been stoked by six years of Democratic anti-Bush propaganda; a messianic illusion personified in Obama, who was promising incomprehensibly wonderful yet undefined change and utopian-level bipartisanship; and a Republican opponent who all but forfeited the election to Obama...
grandchildren, we…YOU and I…need to step it up…stand up and be counted in this battle…this war…NOW!!! Please join me, and pass this email on to every one in your address book! And by election day we will be heard! No more ‘Go along to Get Along’ in Washington…and in every State House and City Hall in the nation! We have nothing to lose and a COUNTRY TO GAIN!!! Just do it…and I will be looking for your return emails…and thanking everyone who joins me in this endeavor. God Bless You! And may God continue to Bless America!!! Michael (AKA Freedom Wizard on TH.Com) Michael
I want to give you an updated list of reasons I believe that Mitt Romney will win the election Tuesday. So much information, so much confusion, so much uncertainty. But I don't think it's so complex as it seems.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 23 minutes ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago