In 2008, a perfect storm developed for Barack Obama: an economic crisis, which was effectively, though unfairly, blamed on Republicans; war fatigue, which had been stoked by six years of Democratic anti-Bush propaganda; a messianic illusion personified in Obama, who was promising incomprehensibly wonderful yet undefined change and utopian-level bipartisanship; and a Republican opponent who all but forfeited the election to Obama...
We must begin to ‘Fight the battle to win it, efficiently and quickly, taking no prisoners (figurative only…no violence)’! We could write in ‘Sun Tzu’ the author of ‘The Art of War’ and that would work too! But in either case, such a write in will communicate to those who tally, report and read the tea leaves of every election …and most especially to the new administrations all over this country at every level of government… that we mean business! And we must mean business for a long time to come or the job will not get done! The MSM, Hollywood, Government Schools and Unions, etc are losing their stranglehold on the dissemination of ideas, views and news…slowly! But it’s happening way too slowly! For the sake of our children and...
I want to give you an updated list of reasons I believe that Mitt Romney will win the election Tuesday. So much information, so much confusion, so much uncertainty. But I don't think it's so complex as it seems.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago