In 2008, a perfect storm developed for Barack Obama: an economic crisis, which was effectively, though unfairly, blamed on Republicans; war fatigue, which had been stoked by six years of Democratic anti-Bush propaganda; a messianic illusion personified in Obama, who was promising incomprehensibly wonderful yet undefined change and utopian-level bipartisanship; and a Republican opponent who all but forfeited the election to Obama...
Friends – Please help me get this out?! We need to do more than win his election and this is a start! Thanks! MJB For all ‘Constitutional Conservatives’ who live in a Blue State (such as California or New York) and who therefore know their vote for Romney will not make much difference…may I suggest you write in ‘John Galt’ for President?! Now please, before you deep six this suggestion, hear me out! Romney will certainly be our next President unless Obama finds a way to steal the election. But that can happen only if it is close…and I don’t think it is going to be close. I see Romney winning the Electoral College vote 295 to 243, or better, and I am using Rasmussen’s polling data to make that educated guess.
I want to give you an updated list of reasons I believe that Mitt Romney will win the election Tuesday. So much information, so much confusion, so much uncertainty. But I don't think it's so complex as it seems.
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago