In 2008, a perfect storm developed for Barack Obama: an economic crisis, which was effectively, though unfairly, blamed on Republicans; war fatigue, which had been stoked by six years of Democratic anti-Bush propaganda; a messianic illusion personified in Obama, who was promising incomprehensibly wonderful yet undefined change and utopian-level bipartisanship; and a Republican opponent who all but forfeited the election to Obama...
Friends – Please help me get this out?! We need to do more than win his election and this is a start! Thanks! MJB For all ‘Constitutional Conservatives’ who live in a Blue State (such as California or New York) and who therefore know their vote for Romney will not make much difference…may I suggest you write in ‘John Galt’ for President?! Now please, before you deep six this suggestion, hear me out! Romney will certainly be our next President unless Obama finds a way to steal the election. But that can happen only if it is close…and I don’t think it is going to be close. I see Romney winning the Electoral College vote 295 to 243, or better, and I am using Rasmussen’s polling data to make that educated guess.
I want to give you an updated list of reasons I believe that Mitt Romney will win the election Tuesday. So much information, so much confusion, so much uncertainty. But I don't think it's so complex as it seems.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 8 hours ago